Mysore Class is the original method of teaching this practice, the best way to learn this discipline calmly and correctly. The student, always guided and corrected by the teacher, will practice the posture and breathing according to his own rhythm and abilities. The lesson is then carried out in groups, but with different timing and intensity, as well as instructions, given to the needs of the individual, will allow a gradual and balanced learning.
Led Class is a lesson in which the teacher guides the group in the sequence, counting the rhythm of the practice and the right synchronization between breath and movement (vinyasa). This class is more focused to understanding and learning the correct vinyasa count and the flow between the positions, instead of the position itself. The count during the lesson is performed in Sanskrit and only the names of the postures are “called”; the students practice up to the last position they do in the regular classes, then wait the last minutes the other pratictioner and resume all together in the final closing part. This type of lesson takes place once a week and all the students who did at least about 10 classes are welcome.
- If it is the first time you come, please agree with the teacher by email or phone on the day and time you will come, so that we can better organize. Classes have a maximum number of participants and therefore without warning there is a risk that you may be left out!
- Avoid eating immediately before practice.
- Bring comfortable clothes that allow you freedom of movement.
- Notify the teacher of any type of problem.
- It is not recommended for women to practice during the cycle.
- Apart form drop-in, the participation modalities require a minimum of 2 times a week.
- Traditionally, there will be NO lessons on New Moon and Full Moon days of each month.
For further information, please call 3397070318 or send an email to email@example.com